Saxy Night Saxy Night

Utterly sexy, George Michaels would not know what to do with him-self in the same room as you, and I mean that in all seriousness! My only complaint would be the sudden tempo shift at the final part, I could feel the direction you wanted to take, but I was not feelin' it there!

Definitely handsome to my ears. ;)

zktaichou responds:

Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep that in mind! ;) I might even come out with version 2 in the future!

Adrift Adrift

Really, really found this extraordinarily pleasing! Now, do not shoot me, but I immediately thought of the Truman Show's ending while listening to this, a sort of cadence to the movie's final scene. The minimalist nature of the song, with all of it's mellifluous, is something I could leave on loop while I perform Qigong! ;)

Cheers!

Transendance Transendance

This is so butterscotch that the elderly are filing a petition for more of this delicious ear pudding! Haha, all jokes aside, really sweet stuff you got going on here; definitely digging that sound, it brought me back oddly to the N64Perfect Dark-era music. Cheers!

Techmo-X responds:

Haha XD Thank you. I'm glad you liked it!

sad thing :( sad thing :(

The sounded reminded me of a combination of the elements of Witch House, with a teeny bit of Crystal Castles thrown in there. If you had a vocalist in this track with ocean-wave thick reverb, it would be beyond sexy! ;)

A morning in the woods A morning in the woods

This was pretty intense, and I really enjoyed it! Upon listening I could not help but get an almost Bluetech meats Nujabes sound, two artists who independently I am enormous fan of! Specifically the drums were very punchy, and your lead synth sounded like a synthesized Koto imo, a sexcellent choice! The flute was almost like a soprano singer, and finally, the sample of birds was just good for blending it all together like a finally made meal. ;)

Battle Bravery Battle Bravery

I found this completely embodied that old style bellicoso theme, in particular I was feeling Yoshino Aoki with a little bit of Yasunori Mitsuda! If I could give any criticism it would be that the violin melody could be transposed, double timed and ever reversed onto an electric guitar for some sweet melodic depth. ;)

Also, kudos for the Phyrgian, I use the Hiraj┼Źshi on occasion for my more ambient pieces.

KillaMaaki responds:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
Unfortunately don't have a great electric guitar VST just yet. I should really start saving and A.) actually buy FL Studio (this was just the demo version), and B.) while I'm at it go ahead and buy Shreddage X. Cause I do love me some nice electric guitar ;)

Puzzle Piece Past Puzzle Piece Past

The general style of this reminds me of a hybridization of the Post-rock era styled music of Explosions in the Sky, with at times elements of Aphex Twin's SAW works! Quite nice ;)

EggnogTripod responds:

Ah totally man! They are both huge inspirations for my tracks, especially this one :D
Thanks for the review duude!!